Eylure London Vegas Nay Re-Usable False Eye Lashes + Adhesive -3 styles availabe
Eylure London Vegas Nay Re-Usable False Eye Lashes + Adhesive
Platinum Princess Details: Elegance personified! Eylure's Vegas Nay Platinum Princess Lashes are a royally beautiful and wispy style handcrafted in discrete sections. It's the lash your eyes have been crying out for! All the Eylure x Vegas Nay Mink effect lashes are full, fluffy and fabulous. Easy to apply, gentle to remove.
Bronze Beauty Details: Get gorgeous in Bronze Beauty. Eylure's Vegas Nay Bronze Beauty Lashes are a light but longer length style packed with gorgeous wispy layers. You'll be palace-ready in no time! All the Eylure x Vegas Nay Mink effect lashes are full, fluffy and fabulous. Easy to apply, gentle to remove.
Fiercely Fabulous Details: It's Fierce and Fabulous - It's Fiercely Fabulous! A brand new lash from Eylure x Vegas Nay, the Vegas Nay Fiercely Fabulous Lashes. A sleek and glossy, layered style with fantastic length. All the Eylure x Vegas Nay Mink effect lashes are full, fluffy and fabulous. Easy to apply, gentle to remove
How to Apply:
1) Lift the lashes from the tray with tweezers, applicator or your fingers (if they are glued across the lash, then ease them away from the half-moon using your thumbs in a downward motion, please do not pick off from the ends.
2) Measure against your eye and if they are too long then, using sharp nail scissors, snip off a small section at a time until they are perfect.
3) Apply a thin line of the Eylure Lashfix glue to the lash band. Wait about 20-30 seconds until it becomes tacky before applying (this is where most applications can go awry).
4) Apply with tweezers, applicator or your fingers (whichever feels natural to you). We believe a tweezers/applicator will give you a more precise placement. Place from the middle of the eye first then adjust the edges so they follow your natural lash line.
5) Press and hold for a few seconds.
1) Hold lash at outside edge and gently peel off - it won't hurt.
2) Always remove them before you go to sleep.
Remove used glue with fingers or tweezers from the lash band and then store back on tray.
Different lash styles come in one length but eyes don't! The key is to measure the lash band against the eye and then trim at the end to ensure that it's right size for your eye. For graduated lashes that vary in length from the inner to outer corner, we recommend trimming from the shorter (inner) edge.